Updated: Aug 15, 2019
Hey everyone!! I'm super busy today and I thought this would be a quick, fun idea! If you follow my Instagram, you would know that my dog is my whole world. So thank you to my cousin, Kenzie, for requesting this because I'm very excited about it! You can check out my Instagram, @positivelypilarlauren, to request posts! Also, sorry in advance if this post is boring, it's entertaining for me because I could talk about my dog all day! I get it that other people don't love my dog as much as I do, but I hope you enjoy this post anyway. I have more exciting ones coming soon!
1. What is your pet's name?
2. How did you come up with the name?
The place we rescued her from already named her and trained her with that name, so it was easiest for us to just keep it! They actually named her after Kylie Jenner! She had a sister named Kendall and a brother named Rob.
3. What breed is your pet?
She's a mutt. She has some beagle and boxer in her, but I don't know other than that.
4. How long have you had your pet?
Two and a half years! We rescued her on August 6, 2016.
5. How did you get your pet?
We rescued her from a place we found online.
6. What is your pet's favorite food?
Peanut butter!! She also absolutely loves Greenies!
7. What games does your pet love to play?
Tug of war, fetch, she loves really anything! She's a puppy at heart! <3
8. Is your pet a cuddle and chill kind of pet or a let's go explore sort of pet?
Kylie loves exploring, going on walks/runs and anything active, but she can lay down and cuddle when she wants to too.
9. What is your favorite memory with your pet?
I love any time with Kylie and especially when we go on walks.
10. What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?
She's so sweet, loving and playful but she scares people away with her bark! She would never hurt anyone, she just wants to play, but people are always scared of her.
11. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
THE WHOLE WORLD!! I love my fur baby with all of my heart and she is my favorite thing ever!
12. What are some of your favorite things to do with your pet?
I love running/walking with her and playing with her.
13. What nicknames do you call your pet?
Kylie Jane, Kyky, Kynie, Poopy, Stinky, Stinker, Stinky Dink, Kypuppy, Pooch and so many more ridiculous ones that I'm probably forgetting!
14. What tricks can your pet do?
Sit, stay, come, leave it, drop it, down, go lay down, off, kennel up, and wiggle, which is when she stands on her back legs. It's not that impressive, but I still love her (haha)!!
15. What is the funniest thing your pet has done?
I can't think of anything super interestingly funny, besides the fact that she ate a shin guard... and no, I'm not sure how or why. She also likes to "play" with the cat (which is just the cat hitting her and biting her while Kylie just stands there and jumps around).
16. What is the boldest thing your pet has done?
She tries to play with dogs that are so huge all the time!
17. What impresses you the most about your pet?
How good of a listener she can be! She's so cute and will do anything just to please us. She's also really quick to learn new things, even if she isn't always rewarded for them!
18. Is your pet house trained or an outside pet?
She is normally inside with us, but she has an electric fence and loves playing outside and "protecting" the house, too!
19. Where is your favorite place to bring your pet?
I just love going on walks with her! She gets car sick really easily, so traveling with her isn't the most fun.
20. What is the most rewarding thing about being a pet owner?
Getting to have a fur baby always there to play, snuggle, be a walking buddy, and have unconditional love! <3
Thank you so much for reading! Sorry again for the boring post, I've already started to plan the one for Thursday, so you can help vote for it on my Instagram @positivelypilarlauren, and subscribe to my blog, too!
Until next time!